Tuesday 12 August 2014

YOUTUBER #10

AMAZINGPHIL


Phil with bruh, Dan (left)


       This 187.96 cm of pale skin and fragile bones can turn that frown, on your face, upside down.


       Philip Michael "Phil" Lester a.k.a AmazingPhil is probably the most innocent 27 year old English bloke I've encountered in this not-so-innocent society. He's known for not swearing in his videos due to having a young viewer demographic. His 'innocence' is often mock by his best bruh, Dan Howell. (youtube.wikia)


      What I like about Phil is, he is very open to his subscribers and he really cares about them. Plus, he's super wise. I mean, his logic is so out-of-this-world; yet, at the same time, really true. 

 


      In 2013, he won as Sugarscape's hottest lad (sfx: squeals, howls, and claps), which is absolutely true. Just look at his eyes! They're so blue; they remind me of the color of the sky on a clear day. And don't you get me started on his freakin' hair, which is so artfully arranged you just have this urged to run your fingers through it. 

      This guy deserve to be on everyone's top 10. Simply because he loves lions! If you don't find this guy adorable, I'm judging you. Can you feel the glare I'm directing at you? If looks could kill, you'd be six feet under. 

      Seriously, how can you hate this bloke? Adorable photo of Phil before I say g'bye

 

No comments:

Post a Comment