Monday 8 December 2014

DREAMCAST # 1

EDWARD REMUS LUPIN


"Sorry I will never know him...but he will know why I died and I hope he will understand I was trying to make a world in which he could live a happier life." - Remus Lupin to Harry Potter

(c) owner

Character Overview: 

// Half-blood // Gryffindor // 

Edward Remus "Teddy" Lupin was the son and only child of the late Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Lupin (nee Tonks). He wasn't a werewolf like his father, instead he was like his mother, a Metamorphmagus. .A Metamorphmagus is a witch or a wizard with the ability to change their physical appearance at will. 

He was named in honor of his maternal grandfather, Edward Tonks, and his father Remus who was murdered during the Battle of Hogwarts. Harry Potter was named as his godfather. Despite being orphaned at such a young age, he had never been deprived of love and happiness. 

Face Claim: Andrew Garfield

I've always imagine Andrew Garfield's face whenever I thought of Teddy Lupin. This might be because he has a lean but somewhat lanky built like Teddy as described in the books.

He's an excellent actor and I'm confident that he'll make a great Teddy Lupin. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's good-looking (and British). 


 Psycho writes: Bonjour, belle! I've always wanted to make a dreamcast of my own and I was like, "why not?" Hope you liked it! See you next time! :)

(c) wikia

No comments:

Post a Comment